Skip to content
Our Objectives, Values & Strategieseukaso2014-07-04T03:13:41+00:00
- To improve knowledge and understanding of sexual and reproductive rights among young people in as a means of reducing teenage pregnancies
- To promote community awareness on the rights of young people in order to reduce gender inequality.
- To facilitate the recovery of abused children, young persons and women from gender based violence.
- To partner with likeminded institutions and stakeholders to build the capacity of BHI.
- To empower young persons with skills and information to become active participants in development.
- To promote the practice of feminist principles among young women
- Gender sensitivity
- Passion for social work
- Youth friendly
- Capacity building
- Awareness raising
- Service provision
- Research documentation and dissemination