BHI would appreciate your financial and technical support .
- Help more rural young people receive sexuality education
- Engage young people to take action on issues that they are passionate about
- Help rural communities access Sexual and Reproductive Health Information and Services
- Build the capacity of secondary school teachers to give sexuality education
- Improve the quality of lives of young people living in rural areas
- Empower the girl child and young women with information and skills to make informed choices
- Assist youth grow into self actualized adults capable of contributing towards a better society.
- Implement community based projects that challenge stereotypes
- Promote the uninhibited expression of young people.
- Reach out-of-school young people with SRH services
Support our activities today with cash, cheque, in-kind donations or technical assistance. Please contact us by email at email@example.com
Thank you for your support